Agency for Small and Medium Business Development of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SMBDA) within "German-Azerbaijani Joint Program for Professional Development of Managers in the Business Community of Azerbaijan"
ANNOUNCES THE COMPETITION
for entrepreneurs and managers wishing to participate in the professional development course on "Economic Cooperation" to be held in 2022-2023, organized by the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) and relevant training centers.
Topic: Economic cooperation
Program language: English
Reimbursement: The costs of the professional development course are covered by Germany
The program envisages:
- Trainings with the application of digital and visual teaching methods
- 2-week training program in Germany
- Acquaintance with the experience of leading German companies
- Establishing business relationships
- Opportunity to join the international business community with more than 15,000 graduates from 21 partner countries
Stages of the program:
- Preparatory phase (2 weeks virtual)
- Training stage (6 weeks virtual in Azerbaijan, 2 weeks full-time in Germany)
- Application phase (6-8 months)
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education (bachelor's or master's degree)
- At least 1 year of work experience in the field of management
- Must not be older than 45 years
- Good level of English
- High communication and presentation skills
Holding the competition:
An online competition will be held with the participation of GIZ specialists with candidates who meet the relevant requirements.
Candidates wishing to participate in the program should submit the following documents in English and electronically to the e-mail address of the Small and Medium Business Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan email@example.com (with the subject "Professional development course in Germany")
- Application form;
- A reference from the employer confirming the employee's position on the agreement to participate in the program.
For more information:
(012) 404 04 01 / (055) 200 04 57, firstname.lastname@example.org (Malahat Kazimova).
Note: The program is implemented jointly by the Small and Medium Business Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding signed between the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Federal Ministry of Economy and Environmental Protection of Germany.
Powered by Froala Editor